August 6, 2008

Home!

I made it home, holidays over, grass is cut and watered, back to work. The willi was a wet one, again (the wet willi is catching on). I didn't get any distance on any of the days of the willi comp. I managed first place in the intermediate king post division though, I was the only contestant in that class! This was only because the week before, I flew a great distance and jumped a class. I told the organizers to keep the prize money, but I wanted the trophy. My first first place in hang gliding but I feel like I stole it. I took a little footage of the two weeks I spent in Golden and will post it as soon as I get around to editing it. Edit, done and posted

When the forecast went to the crapper I went to Creston for some visiting and flying. I finally got to fly down to just about the border on Mount Thompson and got some wonderful views of "home". I would post them but my camera died midpic and I got squat. Trust me though, it was awesome!

No comments: