July 25, 2009

New harness

Thursday I started my trip with a treck to Calgary to pick up my new harness. John installed the reserve which was a bit of a puzzle to get it rammed in. I tried it on and was impressed with it's attention to detail and fit. It will take some getting used to as far as actualy using it.

Once in golden I took an early morning sledder to try it out and found I couldn't do up the zipper as my feet just weren't long enough to take out the pucker. Later that afternoon the day was just too windy to be enjoyable so I passed up the flight and went back down. In the evening I watched two paragliders not make the LZ and have squeeze into ugly spots. I flew shortly after and had no issues.

Tomorrow is the official start of the Willi and most have showed up today. Weather forcasts look good unlike most years. Should be a good year.
Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry

No comments: